SEASON PASS / TEAMCARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Your 2015 Hull FC TEAMCARD will be available for collection based on the dates outlined in the 'Key Info' . This card will grant you access to the KC Stadium on match days at your relevant turnstile and stand via the new swipe card entry system. Collection periods will be advertised via www.hullfc.com.
2) Hull FC strongly recommends that all 2015 TEAMCARD holders insure their card. Replacement cards will be issued with a surcharge of £10 per card. Hull FC holds the right to refuse a replacement card at their discretion.
3) You must bring your TEAMCARD to every match to be granted access to the KC Stadium. There will no access for supporters without a TEAMCARD. Your TEAMCARD must be swiped at the correct turnstile in front of the turnstile operator. Should there be a problem with this process, such as the card not working due to damage or restricted access, it is at the turnstile operator’s discretion to not allow access to the ground. Should this occur, you are asked to visit the KC Stadium Ticket Office. Matters of this nature are not to be discussed on the turnstile and will be dealt with only at the Ticket Office.
4) The TEAMCARD is only valid in its original form. No copies, printed or photographic versions of this TEAMCARD will be accepted.
5) Dates, kick off times and venues of each match will be announced by the club via the website, press releases and in the match day programme. Dates, kick-off times and venues may be subject to change.
6) The TEAMCARD must be produced on demand and must be available for inspection at all matches where the TEAMCARD has been used to gain admission to the stadium.
7) All 2015 Hull FC TEAMCARD holders agree to abide by the ground regulations. Any TEAMCARD holder found guilty of breaking the ground regulations or acting in a manner the club considers to be detrimental to the club’s interest will have their TEAMCARD confiscated and be banned from attending future games involving Hull FC. No refunds will be issued.
8) The use of your TEAMCARD is restricted solely to the named person. This card cannot be shared or sold. In this instance, the TEAMCARD in question will be withdrawn from the KC Stadium admission system and confiscated. No refunds will be issued.
9) In respect of non-league home fixtures, TEAMCARD holders must comply with any instructions publicised by the club in any advertisement, publications or broadcasts which the club may issue. On such occasions it may be necessary to relocate TEAMCARD holders to seats other than those specified. If that is the case, the TEAMCARD holder shall abide by the club’s decision to relocate them.
10) Any change of address or personal details should be notified by contacting Hull FC on 01482 327 200 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) No TEAMCARD shall constitute or imply any guarantee or entitlement to gain entry into non-league home fixtures involving Hull FC. However, in some circumstances Hull FC may provide the opportunity for advanced booking benefits for TEAMCARD holders. This opportunity is not guaranteed.
12) A junior is anyone aged 16 or below at the time of purchase. A youth is anyone aged 17 to 18 at the time of purchase. A senior is anybody aged 60 or over at the time of purchase.
13) A student is anyone aged 16 or over in full-time education and you have a valid NUS card to provide proof of age and status. If your card does not state that you are in full time education, you will need a letter of authenticity from your college or university.
14) Junior supporters can use their TEAMCARD to claim a free away ticket in advance of any away Super League regular season fixture from the Hull FC retail stores. Opposition clubs can provide free away tickets for junior TEAMCARD holders on a match day, at their discretion. Hull FC advise, for the avoidance of any doubt, that junior TEAMCARD holders should collect in advance from Hull FC when possible.
15) The £5 discount on a home and away shirt is only redeemable against the full retail price. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount or offer.
17) Refunds are not available on Season Passes. This does not affect your statutory right to a refund within 30 days of purchase prior to the season beginning.
18) The Introduce a Friend scheme is not available in 2015.
19) The Friend for a Fiver offer is not included in 2015 season passes, but will be available to season pass holders for specific games in 2015. Specific games will be announced on www.hullfc.com.
REQUEST FOR RELEVANT ID
Hull FC demand that all bookings made over the phone or via the post are collected with relevant ID for all TEAMCARDS. This specifically applies to age specific TEAMCARD requests such as junior and senior supporters. Hull FC reserve the right to request ID at any opportunity during the purchase and collection process. The failure to provide relevant ID could result in the customer not being able to claim or retain their TEAMCARD ahead of the 2015 season. If you are buying for another supporter that falls into an age restricted category, ID may also be requested for that person/persons.
CLUBHULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to refuse the use of the ClubHull membership fob.
2) Hull FC and their ClubHull partners reserve the right at any time to change, amend, withdraw or add specific offers, packages and discounts to the ClubHull scheme.
3) The ClubHull membership runs in line with the 2015 Hull FC Season Pass period from October 2014 to October 2015.
4) The ClubHull membership is available as a compulsory part of the 2015 Season Pass package. Non-season pass holders can purchase this separately for a cost of £25.
5) Stolen, lost or damaged ClubHull fobs can be replaced with a surcharge of £10.
6) All offers apply to specific stores and outlets in the Hull and East Yorkshire region, unless otherwise specified.
7) Company specific offers
*For the purpose of transparency. Any reference to TEAMCARD holder, Season Pass holder or pass holder refers directly to an individual Hull FC season ticket supporter for the season 2015.